To promote healthy lifestyles in Bullitt County through prevention and protection.
Bullitt County Health Department strives to be a key public health strategist in the areas of prevention, protection, and health promotion.
Purposeful - Respectful - Compassionate - Competent
Interim Public Health Director/Director of Nursing- Marci Flechler
Environmental Health Director- Chad Lynch
Finance Administrator - Julie Callaway-Spratt
HANDS Manager - Wendy Keown
Health Education Coordinator - Elizabeth McGuire
Administrative Service Manager - Kimberly Rummage
Call for details and more information.
Board of Directors
Steve Binkley, D.M.D., Taylorsville, KY
Andrea Renfrow, MSN,RN Public Health Director, Taylorsville, KY
- Praveen Arla, MD, Louisville, KY
- Charles Ballard, Taylorsville, KY
- Margaret Beeler, RPh , Lebanon Junction, KY
- Christine Albert Carnes, D.V.M., Lebanon Junction, KY
- Frances Flaherty, RN, Shepherdsville, KY
- Sarah R. Hart, MD, Shepherdsville, KY
- Casey M. Lewis, MD, Taylorsville, KY
- Robert McDade, D.M.D. (Vice-Chairman), Shepherdsville, KY
- Raymond (Butch) Meyer, P.E., Shepherdsville, KY
- Matthew Mooney, OD, Taylorsville, KY
- Judge Jerry Summers, Shepherdsville, KY
We are here to deliver immunizations
Bullitt County Health Department strives to be a key public health strategist
in the areas of prevention, protection, and health promotion.