Are You Up-To-Date on COVID-19 Vaccine?
Certain individuals may receive a second booster dose of mRNA vaccine 4 months after their first booster Click here for more information.
CDC Expands Eligibility for COVID-19 Booster Shots.
CDC is expanding eligibility of COVID-19 vaccine booster doses to everyone 5 years of age or older. Click here for more information.
Please call 502-955-7837 for more information or to schedule an appointment. Please check other locations for vaccine availability in our area.
Guidance as of May 20, 2022
Community Level COVID-19 Guidance
**For the most recent COVID-19 Case Numbers, by county, click here. Beginning Monday, March 7, 2022, COVID-19 data will be reported weekly and updated each Monday by 5pm. **
The CDC launched COVID-19 Community Levels as a new way to monitor the number of COVID-19 cases in communities and the burden that COVID-19 is placing on local hospital systems. The COVID-19 Community Levels combine the metrics of COVID-19 hospital admissions and hospital capacity data that are reported directly from healthcare facilities to HHS with case data to identify when a community is facing a Low, Medium, or High level of risk from COVID-19.
KDPH has aligned their guidance with the CDC’s Community Level guidance and has applied that framework to a map of Kentucky counties. KDPH will update this map on Fridays. Individuals can go HERE and see Bullitt County’s community level and the prevention measures that are recommended.
Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
A tool to help determine how long you need to isolate, quarantine, or take other steps to prevent spreading COVID-19.
Get free COVID test kits at COVIDtests.govThe tests are completely free. There are no shipping costs, and you don’t have to give a credit card or bank account number. You only need to give a name and address. Once you place an order, you’ll get an order confirmation number. If you give your email address, you’ll also get an order confirmation email and delivery updates. Anyone who asks for more information than that is a scammer. So, remember:
- Go to COVIDtests.gov or call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489) to order your free COVID test kits from the federal government. Online, if you click to order, you’ll be redirected to special.usps.com/testkits.
- No one will call, text, or email you from the federal government to ask for your information to “help” you order free kits. Only a scammer will contact you, asking for information like your credit card, bank account, or Social Security number. Do not respond. Instead, report it to the FTC at ReportFraud.ftc.gov.
As of July 27 2022KDPH has revised the guidance for isolation and quarantine for the general public in response to the changes presented by CDC last week allowing for shortened isolation and quarantine under certain circumstances. This guidance for shortened isolation or quarantine should not apply to high risk or congregate settings, K-12 schools, or childcare settings.
- Tested positive for COVID-19? Click here for current patient guidance. (updated 7/28/2022).
- Healthcare facilities (including long term care) should follow the healthcare personnel guidance for isolation and quarantine (updated 1/21/2022).
- Current KDPH guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Childhood Education as of August 1, 2022.
- Institutes of higher education may follow the guidance for the general public.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
**BCHD is NOT a testing site for COVID-19, please see below for a testing site available to you.
COVID-19 testing is available throughout the Commonwealth. If you need a COVID-19 test, please contact your healthcare provider, urgent treatment center, healthcare clinic, or pharmacy.
Some options that might be available to you include:
- BlueWater Dx (1553 KY-44, Shepherdsville)
- Norton Healthcare
- For other locations